2021 Ladies Halloween Tournament
Ladies Halloween Tournament
October 26, 2021
$60 per person
Mulligan's will be sold the day of for $20 per team (Cash Please)
Includes lunch, cart, greens fees and prizes!
Breakfast will be spooky donuts and coffee
8:00 a.m. REGISTRATION AND CHIPPING CONTEST
9:00 a.m. SHOTGUN START
2:00 p.m. - Lunch
- FOUR-PERSON SHAMBLE – 2 Best Balls of the Four-Some All players will hit from the tee than select THE BEST DRIVE. The other teammates will pick up their ball and take it to the site of the selected ball and place within one club length. All players will play their own ball from that spot until their ball is holed.
- Two best net balls of the four-some.
- 80% of your handicap will be used.
- There is a 3-drive minimum per player.
- Please pick up if you are out of the hole.
- Max Score - Net Double Bogey
- Ties will be broken using the USGA method of matching scorecards on the back nine.
CART RULES: Carts will be restricted to cart path only on all 18 holes.
COSTUME CONTEST - BIG PRIZES.... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE
TEES: Pebble (Copper) Tees - On Holes 14 & 15 the tee boxes will on the most forward tee boxes.
Hole 3 – "Pond Poison" Closest to the Hole - Two Handicap Divisions
Hole 6 - "Spider's Web" Closest to the Hole in Two Shots - Two Handicap Divisions
Hole 7 - "Witches' Circle" Hit your ball in the circle and win a prize
Hole 10 – "Carol's Brew" – You can only use a 7 or 8 iron and a putter
Hole 11 – "Casper's Treat" Closest to the Hole - Two Handicap Divisions
Hole 15 – "Dracula's Bite" Just because treat for you on this tee box
* Mulligan's may be used anywhere on the course.
* Mulligan shot is not eligible for special events prizes.
Sign up today!!! Be sure to put all your guest or other members names down.