2015 Tennis Professional Lesson Rates
Rob Van Der Schans
Bill Krizman, Clive Mangwere, Fernando Sarife & Christy Cook
Add 15 % for non-members & social members
Here are a few helpful hints for your
game of Tennis
* Don't attempt difficult shots unless necessary
* Don't talk negatively to yourself. That will ruin your concentration. Think only of performing your shot.
* Don't overextend your ability.
* Play with courage; don't be fearful.
* Don't confuse yourself with mechanical details during a match. Pay attention to watching the ball.
* Strive for relaxed concentration; neither too casual or too tense.
* Don't try to over-power the ball.
* Study your opponent carefully for weaknesses; exploit them.
Good luck with these helpful hints. Contact your favorite Stonebriar Country Club Tennis Professional for more expert instruction.